Primax Properties places the utmost importance on planning and implementation of each project’s construction. Negotiating a new project and securing permit entitlements means little if the preconstruction and in-the-field construction are not properly administered.
Primax’s construction management team averages 20+ years experience and is comprised of licensed general contractors and a licensed architect, with an extensive track record of delivering on-time, on-budget projects from coast to coast.
Our preconstruction group utilizes state-of-the-art tools such as SITEOPS and EarthWorks site engineering and land development software, and our team uses our custom-designed proprietary Primax PROJECT system for construction schedule management.
Primax’s start-to-finish construction management allows us to deliver to our tenants the best combination of quality, price, schedule and value.
Our construction MANAGEMENT services include:
- Project cost estimating and proforma modeling
- Scope of work definition, including site investigation, permitting reviews and schedule forecasting
- Plan reviews, compliance and value engineering
- Coordination and management of third-party architects and engineers
- Bidding and negotiating contracts with general contractors
- Construction scheduling and ongoing progress reporting to tenants
- Project management through the construction cycle and following completion and delivery